Geneen Roth, Vicki Robin, Gay Hendricks, Marcia Wieder, Barbara Stanny and Hazel Henderson
Discover the secrets from the world’s top money experts to...
- Increase personal and collective prosperity.
- Break free from limiting habits and beliefs.
- Develop empowering money practices.
- Support your values, passions and life mission.
- Improve your community and the world.
- Embrace efforts for a sustainable global economy.
- Own your identity as a philanthropist.
Our planet is at a crossroads, with the world wealth gap enlarging every year and money rushing through casino-like markets in a way that undermines our personal and collective health. How do we begin to create the foundations of a healthy relationship with money as a society? How do we become abundant and fulfilled in a way that is sustainable and life-affirming – and results in true shared prosperity?
And how do we marry money and soul in a way that enriches us all?
The Healthy Money Summit brings together the premiere thought leaders and pioneers in this work, spanning the spectrum from personal finance to triple-bottom line investing, community currencies to new paradigm philanthropy – all focused on evolving our money to be an expression of our highest values and deepest truths.
- If you want to know specifically what to do to increase your personal prosperity – and also create abundance for your family, your community and the world...
- If you want to overcome those financial roadblocks that just never seem to go away, so that you can enjoy life and fulfill your mission...
- If you want to feel free instead of fear when you sit down to pay your bills...
- If you want to spread your money in meaningful ways that support your deepest values and passions...
...then, you’ve come to the right place!
In the Healthy Money Summit, you’ll discover engaging dialogues with world-renowned thought leaders in the fields of finance, economics, psychology, spirituality and more. They will share practical insights, tools and techniques to empower true financial abundance – both individually and collectively.
You’ll learn from 30+ of the most successful conscious financial leaders on the planet. They will help you make the shift:
Discover the Deeper Secrets for Individual Abundance Within Collective Prosperity
Maybe you feel good about your relationship with money and where you are financially.
But if you’re like most people, there’s at least one area of your relationship with your finances where you feel challenged.
Maybe you feel anxious because you know you’re living outside your means, and yet you continue to make purchases that don’t support your deeper passions or long-term goals.
Perhaps how you spend money is a major source of conflict in your relationships.
Or, like many, maybe you feel guilty because you intend to contribute to great causes once you have “enough” personal wealth. But that day never comes.
This pain that you face every day – in small, and sometimes large, ways – is actually a sign to WAKE UP. It’s an opportunity to open your eyes, and step into to a better future.
The disempowerment you feel around money is a chance for you to become a better version of yourself. You can move away from scarcity and fear, and into empowered choice.
And it’s an opportunity to make even small shifts that take advantage of the collective nature of money – so you can contribute to a just and thriving global community by actively living your values. Every day.
The Healthy Money Summit: Your Opportunity to Transform!
We have gathered some of the most insightful and cutting-edge voices in the world on money. Our experts – on topics from personal finance to local living economies to new paradigm finance – all know that a healthy relationship with money depends upon thriving communities and a flourishing planet.
They know that true wealth requires a good conscious relationship with your individual finances, as well as participation in a thriving network of interconnectedness. To be truly prosperous in our own lives, we have to choose actions that contribute to the flow of prosperity in our community and global economic systems.
In the Healthy Money Summit, you’ll not only discover practical ways to improve your finances; you’ll learn how money can be a joyful expression of all that you believe in. With the right insights and tools, it can be a source of authentic power and a catalyst for spiritual and social growth.
Heal and Transform Your Relationship with Money in These Powerful Sessions
Day 1 – Monday, November 4
THE PSYCHOLOGY OF PROSPERITY
Hosted by Edward Mills
In the sessions on Day 1, we’ll look at the unhealthy narratives and values you’ve inherited around money through your upbringing and society. In the process, you’ll learn how to shift your internal stories from those of fear and scarcity to more positive perspectives – like abundance and collective prosperity.
- Being Paid Well for Doing What You Love with Marcia Wieder
- Let's Talk About Money - The Five Sacred Acts for Coming into Right Relationship With REVENUE for Empowered Messengers with Amethyst Wyldfyre
- Adventures In Conscious Business with Gay Hendricks
- Your Beliefs About Money Could Prevent You From Having Some with Lion Goodman
Day 2 – Tuesday, November 5
PERSONAL FINANCIAL SUSTAINABILITY
Hosted by Bari Tessler
On Day 2, we’ll take things a little further, and help you implement specific actions that will help empower you in your relationship with money. You’ll also discover practical tools and insightful money mapping techniques, as well as support for couples in resolving conflicts around finances.
- How Food and Money Interconnect In Our Lives with Geneen Roth
- Financial Harmony for Couples: Healing Your Money Dynamics with Ben Saltzman & Deborah Price
- Revolutionizing Women's Relationship with Money with Barbara Stanny
- Mapping Your Ultimate Financial Path: Money Practices for Success with Nona Jordan, Jessica Reagan Salzman & Galia Gichon
Day 3 – Wednesday, November 6
NEW FRONTIERS IN MONEY
Hosted by Stephen Dinan
On Day 3, you’ll learn about how new models of economic exchange are shifting how we think about wealth. You’ll see how to expand your vision of the wealth that is available to you by breaking down the barriers between people. We’ll be exploring the areas of shared community wealth, reconnecting to our collective prosperity and the power we have for investing into co-op movements.
- Relational Eating with Vicki Robin
- The Art of Money with Bari Tessler Linden
- Designing for Inner Transformation with Birju Pandya
- Community Capital for Social Enterprises with Jenny Kassan
- The Evolution of Economics with Alanna Hartzok
Day 4 – Thursday, November 7
NEW PARADIGM FINANCE
Hosted by Susan Davis
A consensus has now emerged that global economics must give equal weight to seven outcomes – a more just and equitable economic system, healthy jobs for employees, policies that recognize the enormous value of the unpaid care work primarily done by women, healthy relationships between corporations, suppliers and supplier chains, reasonable returns to investors, sustainable and safe products for consumers and restoration of Earth that supports us. As the interests of these stakeholders comes into balance, conscious collaboration replaces insensitive competition globally. On Day 4, learn from financial leaders about how you can help positively shift the economy to support the most powerful sustainable efforts taking place globally.
- Transforming Financial Education with Katie Teague & Leslie Danziger
- Women Transforming Finance with Hazel Henderson & Riane Eisler
- Transforming Sustainability to Thrivability with Alisa Gravitz & Stuart Williams
- Philanthropists Transforming Finance and the World with Marilyn Levin & Janice Stieber Rous
Day 5 – Friday, November 8
Hosted by Corinne McLaughlin and Gordon Davidson
Day 5 will help you discover an inner, reflective process and simple steps you can take to grow your money and help transform the world. Learn how you can strategically align your investments with your values and higher purpose. Explore the latest, surprising trends in sustainable and conscious investing from acclaimed experts and pioneers of the movement.
- Mindful, Conscious Investing with a Global Impact with Gordon Davidson & Hazel Henderson
- The Latest Trends Worldwide in Impact Investing with Cliff Feigenbaum & Steve Schueth
- Integral Investing Based on Intuition and Natural Principles such as Biomimicry with Katherine Collins & Stuart Valentine
- Conscious Money and Integrated Capital with Don Shaffer & Patricia Aburdene
Day 6 – Saturday, November 9
PHILANTHROPY FOR THE REST OF US
Hosted by Devaa Haley Mitchell
Day 6 is when you’ll learn how to own your identity as a philanthropist, regardless of how much money you have. Inspiring speakers will be sharing stories about their personal efforts at different levels of philanthropy. They will show you exactly what you can do to make a difference.
- Give More. Risk More. Inspire More. with Jason Franklin
- Leveraging Your Investment & Talent Through Giving Circles with Josh Becker, Eva Camp & Paul Shoemaker
- Redefining Wealth with Jonah Wittkamper
- Volunteering Your Time, Your Mind and Your Heart (It's Often More Valuable Than $$) with Jan Masaoka & Amy Paulson
With expert mentors and sessions like these, you’re going to walk away from this summit with the proven strategies, tactics and practical tools you need to embrace a completely new way of relating to your individual finances within a collective perspective.
Join us to take your financial consciousness to the next level – and create a powerful and healthy relationship with money. You deserve it... and the world needs it.
Just enter your name and email address in our Free Registration Box, and you’re in!