Michael Shuman, Ellen Brown, Colin Beavan and more!
Register Now and get Free Access to the inspiring conversation on The Future of Ethical Investing Based on Life’s Principles between Hazel Henderson and Katherine Collins PLUS a bonus video with insights on what you can do NOW to begin changing the financial paradigm from many of the leading Conscious Investors in the world today!
The Healthy Money Summit features Charles Eisenstein, Alisa Gravitz, Patricia Aburdene, Michael Shuman, Ellen Brown, Colin Beavan and many more sharing about some of the most powerful transformations happening in our financial systems – from the personal to the global.
The Healthy Money Summit will open you to:
- A healthier, more empowering relationship with money
- Greater knowledge on our financial systems-and how we can change them for the better
- Increased understanding of new and emerging economic models
- Practical tools to improve your personal finances
- Inspiring insights you can use to begin transforming your own community
If you’re ready to transform your relationship with money while leading the way to a new era of financial sustainability for all! Register now and get instant access.
A healthy economy, healthy habits and healthy attitudes toward money are possible.
The speakers in this series revealed their latest insights and wisdom on how it is possible. Nothing could be more important than awakening people from the old economy, liberating hope and igniting the courage to change both yourself and the rules of the game.
You’ll learn to shift to a healthier, happier, more productive relationship with money – from the personal to the global – and learn all about:
- New ways of earning and spending that liberate your time and passion for your real life’s work
- New investment strategies that favor the triple bottom line and sustainable business practices
- New psychologies that favor generosity and sharing over hunkering down
- New currencies that favor connection and community over hoarding and lack
- New economies that favor Main Street over Wall Street, and prioritize community well-being as the new bottom line
- And a new money spirit of "enough for all," rather than "winner takes all"